Hertz MPK 165.3 – Millie Pro 2-Way Component System
- Amplification Type: passive
- Crossover Channel Qty: 2-way
- Driver Diameter: 1.14 m, 6.5 m
- Nominal Output Power: 110 Watt
- Max (RMS) Output Power: 220 Watt
- Frequency Response: 40 – 22500 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 3500Hz
- Connectivity Technology: wired
Hertz MPX 165.3 – Millie Pro 2-Way Coaxial
- Concentric Coaxial Tweeter: built in the woofer voice coil, achieving one single point of emission, to re-create the virtual sound-stage like in live music performances.
- Tweeter Support Working As A Rear Chamber: sized for low Fs, to ensure a well damped high pass frequency roll-off, allowing low cut-off frequency crossover point.
- 36 MM Pure Copper Woofer Voice Coil: wound on a Polyamide former, for outstanding power handling and dynamic compression-free reproduction.
- Pressed-Pulp Cone With Cotton Fibers: combining stiffness and lightweight for a wide frequency response. Cone profile geometrically refined to perfectly match with the tweeter emission ensuring phase consistency in the crossover area.
- “Boundary Free” Rubber Surround: for improved efficiency and wider midbass frequency. (Logo Boundary Free)
- Over-Sized Ferrite Magnet: combined with very low carbon content iron plates, for low distortion at high power levels.
- Basket: low mounting depth, acoustically transparent aluminium alloy basket with elegant diamond cutting and featuring the aluminium Hertz logo.
- Anti-Vibration Rubber Magnet Cover: to damp spurious vibrations.