Hertz HCP 4 – 4 Channel Amplifier
- Compact design built from an extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side ensuring effective transfer of the heat generated by the power electronic components.
- Special balanced input circuitry to reject electromagnetic disturbances present on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs.
- Input featuring both Speaker-In (OEM radio) and RCA-In (Aftermarket radio) inputs.
- Selectable ART, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (available on Speaker-In only).
- Power supply stage featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105 degree celsius capacitors, AB-Class 2 Ohm stable.
- Pre-out, also available when using Speaker level inputs.
- Mono operation mode (selectable) to realize a sub front three-channel system, or a powerful two-channel system.
- Bass Boost (50 Hz) selectable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
- Lo-Pass (50 Hz to 500 Hz) and Hi-Pass (80 Hz) 12 dB crossover filters. The Hi-Pass fixed frequency filter ensures optimal coupling with sub amplifier, also providing the ability to realize a front rear or a sub front system.
- Selectable full range power outputs.
Hertz DSK 165.3 – Dieci 2-Way Component System
- Power Handling – Peak 160W
- Power Handling – Continuous 80W
- Impedance (Ohm) – 4
- Frequency response Hz – 50 ÷ 23k
- Sensitivity dB SPL – 93
- Woofer size mm (in.) – 165 (6.5)
- Tweeter size mm (in.) – 24 (0.9)
- Woofer magnet – High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter magnet – Neodymium
- Woofer cone – Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter dome – PEI
- Crossover type – Hi Pass
- Crossover cut off – 3,5 kHz @ 12 dB Oct.