Hertz HCP 4D – D Class, 4 Channel Amplifier
- Compact design built from an extruded aluminium heatsink with the top side ensuring effective transfer of the heat generated by the power electronic components.
- Special balanced input circuitry to reject electromagnetic disturbances present on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs.
- Input featuring both Speaker-In (OEM radio) and RCA-In (Aftermarket radio) inputs.
- Selectable ART, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (available on Speaker-In only).
- Power supply stage featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105 degree celsius capacitors, D-Class 2 Ohm stable.
- Pre-out, also available when using Speaker level inputs.
- Mono operation mode (selectable) to realize a sub front three-channel system or a powerful two-channel system.
- Bass Boost (50 Hz) adjustable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
- Lo-Pass and Hi-Pass 12 dB adjustable (50 Hz to 3200 Hz) filters, providing the ability to realize a front rear system, a multichannel woofer tweeter system or a powerful sub front system.
- Selectable full range power outputs.
Hertz ESK 165.5 – Energy 2-Way Component System
- EV 165.5 165mm (6.5″) Woofer, ET 26.5 26mm (1″) Neodymium Tweeter, and CX 200.5 Crossover LP/HP at 3kHz – 6/12 dB
- V-cone for best off-axis response and clear mid-high frequency detail.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone; butyl rubber surround.
- Mounting Depth: 2.56″